Zinc anode YANMAR, engine, collar 1.64 Lb, Y 196420-02652
Original part number: 196420-02652
|Antal||Rabatt||Pris med rabatt|
|2||5 %||406.13 kr /st|
|5||10 %||384.75 kr /st|
|20||20 %||342.00 kr /st|
|50||25 %||320.63 kr /st|
Yanmar collar for Saildrive Y196420-02652
- This product is compatible with: Yanmar SD20, SD25, SD30, SD31, SD40, SD50 and SD60 saildrives.
- Original code: 196420-02652
- Weight : 0.745 KG/1.64 lbs
- Boat type: Saildrive
Zinc anodes are mainly used in seawater and brackish water. Zinc anodes can be used in brackish water if the resistivity is not too high (approx. 1.5 Ωm). Zinc is more chemically stable than Aluminum and is therefore preferred by many in weakly brackish water environments.
The term "zinc" has become synonymous with sacrificial anodes, as zinc was the original material used for this purpose. But other metals, such as aluminum and magnesium, also act as sacrificial anodes.
With over 30 years of experience, you as a customer can always feel safe with our products. We manufacture everything according to international standards and industry guidelines. Each batch of anodes undergoes careful testing and quality assurance, as it has been for over 30 years ...
Are you unsure of the type of material to use? Ask us, we can!
- Capacity: 780 Ah / kg(353.80 Ah / lbs)
- Consumption: 11.2 kg / A year(24.69 lbs / A year)
- Specific gravity: 7.13 kg / dm³(15.72 lbs / dm³)
- Potential: -1 030 mV rel Ag / AgCl in seawater
Typical chemical composition, MIL-DTL-18001L - Zn
|Material||% of weight|
|Aluminum (Al)||min 0.10, max 0.5|
|Cadmium (Cd)||min 0.025, max 0.07|
|Steel (Fe)||max 0.005|
|Copper (Cu)||max 0.005|
|Lead (Pb)||max 0.006|
|Andra (each)||max 0.10|